Crazy and/or interesting dreams

Go down

Crazy and/or interesting dreams

Post  Aceface on Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:20 am

Everyone has them! I think they're really interesting, and I don't think they predict the future or anything but they say a lot about your state of mind. Post your crazy dreams here! (keep those SPECIAL dreams to yourself)
Aceface

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crazy and/or interesting dreams

Post  Aceface on Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:01 pm

So, I had a dream that there were lots of cute little fluffy duckies in my backyard (I think they came to visit Mr Snuggles) so I gave one of them half an orange, then he faceplanted and ate it all then he jumped into the leftover skin and made it into a nest and fell asleep =]
Aceface

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Red on Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:03 pm

i refuse to state some of my dreams on the fact it may incrimidate me.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  samantha on Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:07 pm

I had this dream once, where there was this girl, and she was half filipino and half aussie, and she had pink brown and blonde hair. & she came to my house, my bedroom infact, and when she got here, she started stripping... and well you get the rest. Wink

oh wait. that wasnt a dream, that was last night. my bad.
samantha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aceface on Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:09 pm

This girl sounds HOT.
Aceface

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aceface on Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:54 am

Last night I dreamt that Sammi was pregz. Are you pregz Sammi?
Aceface

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  samantha on Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:05 am

OMG! I dreamt that we were both pregz!
& I had a boy named Edward & you had a girl named Isabella & they fell in love (even though they were babies).

If I was pregz I'd be worried, especially since I'd have to be 3-4 months pregz, with Adams baby.
Nothing a new relationship needs more than a ex girlfriend carring his kid. Lol.

P.s I'M NOT PREGZ.
samantha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aceface on Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:06 am

LOL WHAT THE FUCK!
Does this mean we need to take pregnancy tests now?..
Aceface

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  samantha on Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:12 am

I may or may not have one in my draw?
I mean I've never had a pregnancy scare. Lol.

I know I'm not pregz, but your welcme to the test if you want it, pregz-girl. Razz
samantha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hey its that bar guy on Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:25 am

i dont want to talk abouy my dream.. well all of it..
lol woke up shuddering haha.. but it did involve me inheriting a large amount of cash from the bank.. and finding ways to spend it without being caught

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah on Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:50 am

When I was younger (Around 7 or Cool, I used to have recurring dreams of a very aggressive lion chasing me down O'Neills Road, where I used to live at the time. There was always multiple obstacles attempting to prevent me from getting away, and every follow-on dream I'd have, the lion would closer and closer to attacking me. I used to always wake up in a cold sweat after the dreams, and would take a really long time to calm down. I also had this dream about 2 years ago again for two nights.

Dream Analysis;
Reccuring Dream - Recurring dreams are quite common and are often triggered by a certain life situation or a problem that keeps coming back again and again. These dreams may recur daily, once a week, or once a month, but whatever the frequency, there is little variation in the dream content itself. It usually points to a personal weakness, fear, or your inability to cope with something in your life - past or present.

Lion - To see a lion in your dream, symbolizes great strength, aggression and power. You will overcome your emotions and/or difficulties. As king of the jungle, the lion also represents royalty, leadership, pride and domination. You have much influence over others. You need to exercise some restraint in your own personal and social life. To dream that you are attacked by a lion, indicates that you have many obstacles to overcome. You must resist the force that is driving you to self-destruction.

Chase - To dream that you are being chased, signifies that you are avoiding a situation that you do not think is conquerable. It is often a metaphor for some form of insecurity. In particular, to dream that you are chased by an animal, represents your own unexpressed and unacknowledged anger which is being projected onto that animal. Alternatively, you may be running away from a primal urge or fear.

Obstacles - To see or experience obstacles in your dream, represents things in your life that you need to overcome. The dream may be offering you a solution on how to go about approaching a problem in your waking life. You may have some self doubt or trouble in making a decision.

Attack - To dream that you are being attacked by an animal, is a warning to be careful with those around you. Take notice on who you know in your waking like that shares and exhibits the same qualities of the animal that attacked you in your dream.

So according to all that, I had some unexpressed anger issues, which kept occuring and I was unable to cope with. Even at the young age, I had many obstacles to overcome, yet was avoiding the situations I needed to be resolving. Additionally, I had some self doubt, and trouble with making decisions, yet should be wary of the people around me.

You know, that's incredibly accurate, even today. I still have multiple anger issues, and do still have trouble making decisions. I definitely have a lot of self doubt aswell...

Dreams are amazing...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stoo on Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:03 pm

Most Fruitful Yuki wrote:LOL WHAT THE FUCK!
Does this mean we need to take pregnancy tests now?..

How the Jesus titty fuckin' did this conversation get onto pregnancy!
Stoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  samantha on Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:53 am

I had the best dream last night where I had a hot date so I brought a new purple satin halterneck top & PINK strappy heels!
I was so dissapointed when I woke up & my new clothes/Shoes didnt exist. Sad
samantha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  samantha on Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:56 am

I had ANOTHER dream where I was pregz last night.
I was 8 months pregz & going into early labour & I was trying to call Adam to tell him I was having his kid but he was being all fireman like in a big burning house & his friend Nick told me he'd pass on the message, lol.

I want to stop having dreams about being pregnant damnit.
samantha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake on Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:48 am

I had a doozie of a dream..too bad i cant recall it! something about a shopping center and an array of weird people!?!

Jake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AshleighANARCHY on Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:50 am

With the pregnancy dream Ive had it before, but It was seriously so realistic that I woke up the next day and didn't realise it was all a dream until about lunch time....

I had a really weird dream the other day...

My mum, whose OCD about our house, decided to kill me and my brother by setting the house on fire whilst we were inside. I saved my brother (for some strange reason) as he was asleep on the couch in a doona... Then mum lead us down our street, just casually strolling away as our hosue burnt down, and proceeded to make herself a Bob Marley-esque joint and smoke herself silly.

How am I supposed to interpret that???
AshleighANARCHY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah on Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:10 am

iJake wrote:I had a doozie of a dream..too bad i cant recall it! something about a shopping center and an array of weird people!?!

you sure you weren't just at woodgrove?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  7ames on Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:53 am

last dream i had was pretty wack. i cant remember all of it but i told it to joel lol
every one was bad at highschool but it was our final week. umm trying to remember more.. Mad ummm there was a party in the H block (there was a H block right?) oh and i was playing bball at the outdoor courts with Jason T and Koray. and i was wearing a yellow beanie (for some reason i got it from the PE office) so i went to return it and saw Jazz sad about something and i asked her wat was wrong and she said that it was to do with Jarod. so after returning the beanie the bell went and i headed to class with sam joel and aisah. and we had this art class where the teacher drew these wierd pictures and if u stared at them long enough then they started to move and mimic the teachers actions. was trippy. and then after class we went to the party thing at the H block and there was something about a lil yr 7 trying to sneak in 4 some alcho and i started bashing him for some reason lol it was very weird Rolling Eyes
7ames

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aceface on Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:00 am

HAHAHA you crazy kid.
Aceface

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hey its that bar guy on Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:02 am

i had a dream that i was kissing a girl who i had a crush on ages ago.. and people were sittign there staring.. like who wouldnt normally be there,,
and it went to other things i was looking forward to over the last month but havent happened.. and then zombies came.. no wonder i had a good sleep haha
hey its that bar guy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  7ames on Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:23 am

when u sed/typed zombies that somehow made me remember another dream/nightmare lol
it was at some kind of yard that hadnt been looked after and there was all these young children that were about 8 and they were being kept there against their will. if they tried leaving they would be shot or beaten to death with a shovel. the two ppl that owned the place and also wouldnt let the kids leave looked like hill billy type farmers but scary and mean.
i think it was ment to be a nightmare but i turned it on itself coz i tried escaping and was about to get the shovel treatment i overpowered the woman and knocked her out with the shovel, then went inside after the guy coz he probly heard it and would get his gun. so i go inside and see him raping some poor woman (probly a mother of one of the children) and even tho he deserved to die i didnt want to become a murderer so i brutaly cut off his arms and legs with the shovel. and thats it.. wow i never relised how dark my dreams are lol
7ames

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake on Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:41 am

Sarah wrote:
iJake wrote:I had a doozie of a dream..too bad i cant recall it! something about a shopping center and an array of weird people!?!

you sure you weren't just at woodgrove?

hmm good point...but you weren't in it! BURN

on saturday (sunday morning) i had a dream about a bike with a flat tire WTF?

Jake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down