Life Ban from Puree :D

Go down

Life Ban from Puree :D

Post  Jake on Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:33 am

A few of us have been black banned from puree for life thanks to Brads ex-thing Bianca!
I am first to say thanks to the crazy psycho slappa Laughing

_________________
"dynamite, wires, detonator...dammit wheres Magyver when you need him???"
Jake
avatar
Jake

Posts : 1668
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 29
Location : in and around your mouth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Life Ban from Puree :D

Post  Sarah on Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:08 am

who's the few?

just you and brad so far?

_________________
"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring"
avatar
Sarah

Posts : 2688
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 29
Location : In front of you.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Life Ban from Puree :D

Post  Bronie on Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:47 am

Hahaha this makes me lol so much. Biancca is psyco!!!

I can still go because I'm an out layer or the group (lol layer... that sounds funny).

The fact of the matter is... Pure sucks... Open your own club Razz I'll help. It'll have live music and be 100000000000 times better. What a Face
avatar
Bronie

Posts : 431
Join date : 2008-09-08
Age : 29

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/broniecore

Back to top Go down

Re: Life Ban from Puree :D

Post  Jake on Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:28 pm

and it shall be called Happy Brick...just keeping with the theme lol

_________________
"dynamite, wires, detonator...dammit wheres Magyver when you need him???"
Jake
avatar
Jake

Posts : 1668
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 29
Location : in and around your mouth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Life Ban from Puree :D

Post  Sarah on Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:37 am

Bronie wrote:Hahaha this makes me lol so much. Biancca is psyco!!!

I can still go because I'm an out layer or the group (lol layer... that sounds funny).

The fact of the matter is... Pure sucks... Open your own club Razz I'll help. It'll have live music and be 100000000000 times better. What a Face

i've been wanting to build a bar with a vampire type feel to it in the industrial estate. the design is all up in my head and if i do say so myself looks pretty fucking rad.

i just thought live music there would be awesome, cause we're kinda in between ballarat, geelong and melbourne so we're a good little stop off spot here in little ol' melton for a band to do a more intimate gig and earn some extra cash

_________________
"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring"
avatar
Sarah

Posts : 2688
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 29
Location : In front of you.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Life Ban from Puree :D

Post  Bronie on Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:07 am

Sarah wrote:
Bronie wrote:Hahaha this makes me lol so much. Biancca is psyco!!!

I can still go because I'm an out layer or the group (lol layer... that sounds funny).

The fact of the matter is... Pure sucks... Open your own club Razz I'll help. It'll have live music and be 100000000000 times better. What a Face

i've been wanting to build a bar with a vampire type feel to it in the industrial estate. the design is all up in my head and if i do say so myself looks pretty fucking rad.

i just thought live music there would be awesome, cause we're kinda in between ballarat, geelong and melbourne so we're a good little stop off spot here in little ol' melton for a band to do a more intimate gig and earn some extra cash

Well when I think of what I'm gonna do with my money at the end of the year I'll take that into consideration and maybe you and I sarah will start our own club Smile
avatar
Bronie

Posts : 431
Join date : 2008-09-08
Age : 29

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/broniecore

Back to top Go down

Re: Life Ban from Puree :D

Post  Bronie on Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:08 am

Bronie wrote:
Sarah wrote:
Bronie wrote:Hahaha this makes me lol so much. Biancca is psyco!!!

I can still go because I'm an out layer or the group (lol layer... that sounds funny).

The fact of the matter is... Pure sucks... Open your own club Razz I'll help. It'll have live music and be 100000000000 times better. What a Face

i've been wanting to build a bar with a vampire type feel to it in the industrial estate. the design is all up in my head and if i do say so myself looks pretty fucking rad.

i just thought live music there would be awesome, cause we're kinda in between ballarat, geelong and melbourne so we're a good little stop off spot here in little ol' melton for a band to do a more intimate gig and earn some extra cash

Well when I think of what I'm gonna do with my money at the end of the year I'll take that into consideration and maybe you and I sarah will start our own club Smile

Oh and it shall be called... 'The Thrash Can'... but we'll be open to more music then just thrash metal Razz
avatar
Bronie

Posts : 431
Join date : 2008-09-08
Age : 29

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/broniecore

Back to top Go down

Re: Life Ban from Puree :D

Post  Jake on Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:03 am

hahaha thrash... Shocked

_________________
"dynamite, wires, detonator...dammit wheres Magyver when you need him???"
Jake
avatar
Jake

Posts : 1668
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 29
Location : in and around your mouth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Life Ban from Puree :D

Post  macca on Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:21 am

SO AH PURE TONIGHT ANYONE?????


LOL BURN JAKE AND BRAD lol

_________________
I didnt do it, Nobody saw me do it, You cant prove anything!
avatar
macca
Admin

Posts : 526
Join date : 2008-09-08
Age : 30
Location : Your mums bed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Life Ban from Puree :D

Post  Jake on Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:44 am

hahahahahahahahahahahaha now thats funny!

Enjoy the night Razz lol

_________________
"dynamite, wires, detonator...dammit wheres Magyver when you need him???"
Jake
avatar
Jake

Posts : 1668
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 29
Location : in and around your mouth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Life Ban from Puree :D

Post  macca on Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:06 am

With out pure we are like chickens with out heads we dunno wat to do lol

_________________
I didnt do it, Nobody saw me do it, You cant prove anything!
avatar
macca
Admin

Posts : 526
Join date : 2008-09-08
Age : 30
Location : Your mums bed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Life Ban from Puree :D

Post  db on Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:31 pm

You know, I've never been to pure for an overage event.

I'm 20.

Also, you are talking about pure, right? Not Purée? That'd be weird.
avatar
db

Posts : 223
Join date : 2008-12-26
Age : 30
Location : Melton, Vic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Life Ban from Puree :D

Post  Jake on Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am

last night proved we dont need pure, all we need is alcohol and a place to drink it and we are set lol

_________________
"dynamite, wires, detonator...dammit wheres Magyver when you need him???"
Jake
avatar
Jake

Posts : 1668
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 29
Location : in and around your mouth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Life Ban from Puree :D

Post  Bronie on Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:30 am

You's get banned from pure and they finally having something that's totally up your alley!

avatar
Bronie

Posts : 431
Join date : 2008-09-08
Age : 29

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/broniecore

Back to top Go down

Re: Life Ban from Puree :D

Post  Jake on Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:58 pm

i think i did us a favor there lol

_________________
"dynamite, wires, detonator...dammit wheres Magyver when you need him???"
Jake
avatar
Jake

Posts : 1668
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 29
Location : in and around your mouth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Life Ban from Puree :D

Post  Big Red on Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:13 pm

toga toga toga TWO THOUSAND

_________________
avatar
Big Red

Posts : 626
Join date : 2008-09-07
Age : 30
Location : red on the head, fire in bed! Rawr!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Life Ban from Puree :D

Post  Bronie on Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:59 pm

Jake wrote:i think i did us a favor there lol

But toga parties rock lolllll

You guys are lame!!!! *storms out*
avatar
Bronie

Posts : 431
Join date : 2008-09-08
Age : 29

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/broniecore

Back to top Go down

Re: Life Ban from Puree :D

Post  Bronie on Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:00 pm

Big Red wrote:toga toga toga TWO THOUSAND

My thoughts exactly Razz
avatar
Bronie

Posts : 431
Join date : 2008-09-08
Age : 29

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/broniecore

Back to top Go down

Re: Life Ban from Puree :D

Post  macca on Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:25 am

its 2009 not 2000 anymore and i wanted to have a toga party at my house but when ever i think about doin it every1 is busy or its to cold

_________________
I didnt do it, Nobody saw me do it, You cant prove anything!
avatar
macca
Admin

Posts : 526
Join date : 2008-09-08
Age : 30
Location : Your mums bed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Life Ban from Puree :D

Post  Jake on Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:22 am

i will wear a toga rain, hail or shine!

_________________
"dynamite, wires, detonator...dammit wheres Magyver when you need him???"
Jake
avatar
Jake

Posts : 1668
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 29
Location : in and around your mouth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Life Ban from Puree :D

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum