Sad Brick Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sarah's Lyrics Game [Difficulty: Potentially Hard]

5 posters

Go down

Sarah's Lyrics Game [Difficulty: Potentially Hard] Empty Sarah's Lyrics Game [Difficulty: Potentially Hard]

Post  Sarah Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:18 am

MY TURN! YAY!

I'm gunna do the first line or so of every song rather than just random lines. That way I don't have to sit there and pick which lyric would be best. If, after a while, there are still some no one has got, i'll add additional lyrics in order for a (hopefully) proper answer from you all Very Happy

Okay, iPod is on shuffle, Get rockin' Cool

Oh, and if you use google, you're a douche.

1. "Trouble travels fast, When you're specially designed for crash testing. Or wearing wool sunglasses in the afternoon, Come on and tell us what you're trying to prove."
2. "All I want in life is to be happy (happy). It seems funny to me, How fucked things can be."
3. "We got a fucked up reason to live who really gives a fuck? We're gunna wake up hate, we're gunna fuck you up!"
4. "That's the start, the middle, and the end. Aren't you glad the universe pretends?"
5. "Ooooh, you gonna take me home tonight? Ooooh, down beside that red firelight; are you gonna let it all hang out?"
6. "I wasn't born here sir, but yes I live here. Can you help me sir, I'm dying here. I come not for me, but for my brother, he's a teenage boy, and yes he's dying here."
7. "Falling from a great height, What's beyond this experience? Counting down the seconds Before your gone; Dead, Over, Goodbye, Forever. All these hours, Just a second then you're gone. Gasp your every breathe of life, Yesterday's far away."
8. "I got a lot to say to you. Yeah, I got a lot to say. I noticed your eyes are always glued to me. Keeping them here, and it makes no sense at all"
9. "Freedom, comes my way some times, But I have got no place to go."
10. "Royal Canadian blended, The spicy aroma had mended me. Matured for years and imported, Into my glass you poured it. And you're the only reason that I remain unfrozen. Suppose it stands to reason, that you would turn on me."
11. "Hello, Hello, whats going through your head, Hell there boy better get it read. You used to be so real and all of your love everybody did feel. But now your turning into a fake and all our hearts yeah you do break. Cause of all those drugs you do take, One big asshole of you it does make sticking all that shit up your nose."
12. "Spinning, arms spread. Crushing the tops of mountains with my hands. As I dive into the Pacific I flood the shorelines. And I exhale, causing the oceans' endless waves. As I emerge, shaking the wreckage from my hair with my hands."
13. "Disappear, Disappear. Higher, Higher, Into the air, Slowly disappear. No, no longer here. Disappear
Disappear. Thinner, thinner into the air. Never really here, what that never like a thought brushing up against a sigh. Floating away, Floating away..."

14. "I’m keeping an eye on the future, an eye on the past and the present in my pocket just in case I need a door. Into a brand new world where all illusions end up with my head, buried to my neck in sand.... enough, enough!!"
15. "I will forgive but I won't forget. And I hope you know you've lost my respect. You better watch out if you don't know whats going on around you. You better think twice before you fly off the handle and lose it..."
16. "Hey I gotta figure it out, I sink to the bottom to find myself. Tryin' to dig another way out, I'll hand you another with tooth and nail."
17. "All the faces that we've learnt to love. And all the tears we cried when we opened up. I been working, dream, wanting something more, and I'm thinking, 'All this shit I'm doing, what's it for?'".
18. "Well I've been down to Georgia, I've seen the streets in the West. I've driven down the 90, hell I've seen America's best."
19. "Tonight I'm tangled in my blanket of clouds, dreaming aloud. Things just won't do without you, matter of fact. Oh, I'm on your back."
20. "I dig my toes into the sand. The ocean looks like a thousand diamonds; strewn across a blue blanket..."

Ha, good luck with some of those.

Last edited by Sarah on Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:20 pm; edited 11 times in total
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Sarah's Lyrics Game [Difficulty: Potentially Hard] Empty Re: Sarah's Lyrics Game [Difficulty: Potentially Hard]

Post  Big Red Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:20 am

18. "Well I've been down to Georgia, I've seen the streets in the West. I've driven down the 90, hell I've seen America's best."

City and Color - Coming Home
Big Red
Big Red

Back to top Go down

Sarah's Lyrics Game [Difficulty: Potentially Hard] Empty Re: Sarah's Lyrics Game [Difficulty: Potentially Hard]

Post  Big Red Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:31 am

16. "Hey I gotta figure it out, I sink to the bottom to find myself. Tryin' to dig another way out, I'll hand you another with tooth and nail."

Birds of Tokyo - One Way
Big Red
Big Red

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:50 am

9, 10, 15, 19 and 20 people in here should know. I know that some of you will have these songs in your libraries!
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Red Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:31 am

20. "I dig my toes into the sand. The ocean looks like a thousand diamonds; strewn across a blue blanket..."

incubus - wish you were here

lol yay!!!! Very Happy
Big Red
Big Red

Back to top Go down

Post  samantha Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:52 am

Number 2 is Korn - Dead
Number 3 is Korn - Wake Up Hate
Number 5 is Queen - Fat bottomed girls
Number 9 is Pete Murray - Freedom (I'm guessing this is the one you expected me to get.)

Thats me done for now.
samantha
samantha

Back to top Go down

Post  Aceface Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:58 am

4: The Vines - Ride

8: Crush Crush Cruch - Paramore
Aceface
Aceface

Back to top Go down

Post  Aceface Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:59 am

Crush* .. you know what I meant.
Aceface
Aceface

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:51 am

Numero 19- Walking after you by the foo fighters
(man i love them guys)
Jake
Jake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:36 am

someone here SHOULD be able to get 10 & 12 *looks pointedly at alexis*
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:33 am

edited to add extra lyrics, and bolded the ones left to be done.
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Aceface Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:41 am

POSTING COZ I CAN!!! YAYYYY!!!!
Aceface
Aceface

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down