Sad Brick Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seen any good/terrible movies lately?

+6
Jake
Aceface
Big Red
macca
Sarah
Bronie
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Seen any good/terrible movies lately? - Page 2 Empty Re: Seen any good/terrible movies lately?

Post  Sarah Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:47 am

macca wrote:Zack and miri was funkin hilarious lol

indeed. well worth the wait Very Happy

Kevin Smith films traditionally don't do well at the box office though, so I think it was considered a "bomb" at the US box office. He'll make it up in DVD sales, one of which contributions shall be mine Very Happy

need to keep my Kev Smith collection up to date!!
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Seen any good/terrible movies lately? - Page 2 Empty Re: Seen any good/terrible movies lately?

Post  Jake Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:43 am

Sarah wrote:
macca wrote:Zack and miri was funkin hilarious lol

indeed. well worth the wait Very Happy

Kevin Smith films traditionally don't do well at the box office though, so I think it was considered a "bomb" at the US box office. He'll make it up in DVD sales, one of which contributions shall be mine Very Happy

need to keep my Kev Smith collection up to date!!

That movie was hilarity at its best....i will get it as soon as it hits shelves!
Jake
Jake

Back to top Go down

Post  Bronie Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:31 pm

I saw He's just not that into you tonight.

Did I like it? Well yes but that's only because I am a girl.

Would anyone else like it? No. Don't waste your time. Hire it on dvd if you wanna see it.

If you are a girl and have a free movie ticket then go see it. If you are a guy... run as far as you can really fast.

I did think it was quite fabulous though.

Although it did go for 2.5 hours.

There was parts of it that made me angry though but they were just my views on life verses the people who wrote it.

Anyway THE END
Bronie
Bronie

http://www.myspace.com/broniecore

Back to top Go down

Post  7ames Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:13 am

im glad i didnt come watch it then lol
7ames
7ames

Back to top Go down

Post  samantha Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:16 am

Bronie wrote:I saw He's just not that into you tonight.

Did I like it? Well yes but that's only because I am a girl.

Would anyone else like it? No. Don't waste your time. Hire it on dvd if you wanna see it.

If you are a girl and have a free movie ticket then go see it. If you are a guy... run as far as you can really fast.

I did think it was quite fabulous though.

Although it did go for 2.5 hours.

There was parts of it that made me angry though but they were just my views on life verses the people who wrote it.

Anyway THE END

I disagree with Bronwyn.
I love rom coms & just romance movies in general (P.s I love you & The Notebook are two of my favs), but I found this movie to be incredibly boring.
It was way to long, with too many story lines to follow and that just ruined it.
Thats my opinion anyway.
samantha
samantha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:25 am

db wrote:I kinda liked it, but then again, I appreciate the most retarded forms of humour.

Also, ONLY time keanu was good? ..pfft.. I think the matrix has you.

i've never seen the matrix triology *runs and hides*

but he's ridden Neo's coattails long enough
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:28 am

7ames wrote:has anyone else noticed that movies these days have the WORST ENDINGS EVER!! when writing stories your "supposed" to write the ending first and then work backwards. But these days seems like directors are only thinking how they can cram more giant robots and explosions in. which is kool and all but atleast have a good ending!!! Mad

michael bay just died a little inside there.
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  db Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:01 pm

Sarah wrote:
db wrote:I kinda liked it, but then again, I appreciate the most retarded forms of humour.

punishment is required
db
db

Back to top Go down

Post  7ames Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:18 am

db wrote:
Sarah wrote:

punishment is required

punishment should be watching the matrix trilogy in 1 sitting.
7ames
7ames

Back to top Go down

Post  db Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:52 pm

call me a masochist from your perspective because I've always wanted to do that.

F U The movies are good.
db
db

Back to top Go down

Post  macca Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:12 am

I have to agree the matrix tril was fukin awsome the only downside was the last movie it was a lil over the top with a billion smiths but still good
macca
macca
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:28 am

macca wrote:I have to agree the matrix tril was fukin awsome the only downside was the last movie it was a lil over the top with a billion smiths but still good

way to ruin it.
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  db Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:55 pm

not really ruining it.. you must have seen that in the ads right? then again, if you saw the ads, you would have probably went and saw the movie
db
db

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2