Sad Brick Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bronie's lyric game

2 posters

Go down

Bronie's lyric game Empty Bronie's lyric game

Post  Bronie Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:10 pm

I enjoy these so I'm gonna make one because I'm extreme awesome and listen to annoyingly crap music.

1. Take me! break me! Every mile further there's a part of me that slips away. One day you'll see, even if you got down on your knees you couldn't make me stay.

2. He says that they were meant to be and she lets him know she's mine. He offers her his haircut, his nice shoes, a b-ball game. All i've got is my guitar, this band and half a brain.

3. In the light of the sun, is there anyone? Oh it has begun...Oh dear you look so lost, eyes are red and tears are shed, This world you must've crossed.

4. When she walks, the revolution's coming. In her hips, there's revolution. When she talks, I hear the revolution. In her kiss, I taste the revolution.

5. You make me smile though you're far away. I hear your voice like it was yesterday. All the things you do they make me feel so fine. I gotta tell the world about a love that's mine. These wings to fly are gonna last forever. And I touch the sky whenever we're together. I can't believe the joy I get with you.

6. Always were and always were a simple love story. You were everything i ever hoped and dreamed. Drown me in a pool of my blood. it's getting harder just to breathe..i'll suffocate you faster just so you can't see, so you can't see me sleep.

7. So what made you think that he couldn't find a door in the morning? When he found that bed so easily in the dark.

8. Now that everything's gone to plan. I am proud to be your man, your beauty lights up my world. This is how I met my girl.

I'll add more as people start to get them Very Happy ENJOY!

Last edited by bronie on Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Bronie
Bronie

http://www.myspace.com/broniecore

Back to top Go down

Bronie's lyric game Empty Re: Bronie's lyric game

Post  AshleighANARCHY Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:04 am

7. Is Fourth Drink Instinct by Cute is What We Aim For.
AshleighANARCHY
AshleighANARCHY

Back to top Go down

Post  Bronie Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:22 pm

Some of my songs on this are really easy and I typically listen to pretty mainstream stuff. COME ON!1111111111
Bronie
Bronie

http://www.myspace.com/broniecore

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down