Sad Brick Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pointless Announcements Thread

+11
AshleighANARCHY
Stoo
macca
The Sand Trout
Aceface
samantha
Bronie
hey its that bar guy
steve
Big Red
Sarah
15 posters

Page 14 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next

Go down

Pointless Announcements Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Pointless Announcements Thread

Post  Big Red Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:43 am

PA: im in so much pain right now, ear infection has gotten so worse overnight, ear is completely blocked and whole left side of my head is sore and numb, gonna start walking to docs now Sad
Big Red
Big Red

Back to top Go down

Pointless Announcements Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Pointless Announcements Thread

Post  macca Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:14 am

Sarah wrote:
Pointless Announcements Thread - Page 14 L30908906613_3480

IM NUT BEACHED ENYMORE!!!!
03 November 2008 at 20:42

wait...

yeah I am.
im beached as.

ahh facebook fan pages and their updates.

Pointless Announcements Thread - Page 14 N1212221172_30238990_4813

^ since we were talking about wicked campers jase.

wicked campers are awsome lol
macca
macca
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:34 am

macca wrote:
wicked campers are awsome lol

lol next time we're going away or something we should totally hire one. Or else we could just go on a road trip lol
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:35 am

PA: Yo, I'm serious about that kool-aid!!
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:01 am

PA: I'm eating noodles.
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:13 am

PA: my toe, it hurts!?!
Jake
Jake

Back to top Go down

Post  Bronie Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:57 am

PA: Guys are strange creatures. I don't understand them at all.

I was just being my witty hating linkin park self and now someones pissed at me. I hate that. They don't even like Linkin Park and they were listening to them and it came up on msn and I was all like 'disowned much' and now they are pissed. I did it with a pokey tounge out face and everything.

It's strange when someone admits that they have mega feelings for you and then act all cold as soon as you're back. Ah well back to the drawing board.

I better go out and start recruiting boyfriends again I'm getting low.

Suspect
Bronie
Bronie

http://www.myspace.com/broniecore

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:14 am

Bronie wrote:PA: Guys are strange creatures. I don't understand them at all.

I was just being my witty hating linkin park self and now someones pissed at me. I hate that. They don't even like Linkin Park and they were listening to them and it came up on msn and I was all like 'disowned much' and now they are pissed. I did it with a pokey tounge out face and everything.

It's strange when someone admits that they have mega feelings for you and then act all cold as soon as you're back. Ah well back to the drawing board.

Suspect

they're only difficult to understand when they like you and won't admit it... They get all crazy over the smallest things, girls are usually the same way under similar circumstances. Otherwise we're all quite transparent Razz

PA: I hate Linkin Park.
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Bronie Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:54 am

Sarah wrote:

Suspect

they're only difficult to understand when they like you and won't admit it... They get all crazy over the smallest things, girls are usually the same way under similar circumstances. Otherwise we're all quite transparent Razz

PA: I hate Linkin Park.

He did admit that he likes me though. Although it is quite common for guys to admit that they like me but then go weird or admit that they like me and want nothing more but to like me. LOL. But i thought this one was different. Meh. They is all the same.

With that being said I'd never turn lesbian because girls are 100 times worse. We are all pretty bad at the love factor.
Bronie
Bronie

Back to top Go down

Post  db Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:54 pm

the love factor.

That sounds like a reality tv show.
db
db

Back to top Go down

Post  samantha Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:43 pm

PA: I love skype & my cousin!
samantha
samantha

Back to top Go down

Post  db Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:27 pm

PA: I've loveskyped Sam's cousin.
db
db

Back to top Go down

Post  samantha Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:10 pm

I just loveskyped colina for an hour & a half. Very Happy
Totally beats phone calls as its freeeee and I get to hear her as well as see her on webcam!
samantha
samantha

Back to top Go down

Post  Aceface Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:14 am

Suspect

Actions speak much louder than words. Guys are great at telling you what you want to hear (and they're usually great at figuring out what you want to hear) just to get what they want. But if their actions don't tell you that they really have feelings for you, chances are.. they don't. Until they actually genuinely show feelings for you, they're not there. And if they actually DO like you, but just don't ever show it.. then that's just as bad. Until they show they are true to their word, it's not worth the heartbreak, time, effort and emotion out in from your side. Well, it's not just guys. If a girl was to do this to a guy, it would be the same situation. People know what to do and say to get what they want, regardless of whether or not it ends up hurting the other person.
Aceface
Aceface

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Red Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:31 am

Aceface wrote:

Suspect

Actions speak much louder than words. Guys are great at telling you what you want to hear (and they're usually great at figuring out what you want to hear) just to get what they want. But if their actions don't tell you that they really have feelings for you, chances are.. they don't. Until they actually genuinely show feelings for you, they're not there. And if they actually DO like you, but just don't ever show it.. then that's just as bad. Until they show they are true to their word, it's not worth the heartbreak, time, effort and emotion out in from your side. Well, it's not just guys. If a girl was to do this to a guy, it would be the same situation. People know what to do and say to get what they want, regardless of whether or not it ends up hurting the other person.

on the same topic, i just ate a peanut.

it was good.
Big Red
Big Red

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:35 am

Big Red wrote:
on the same topic, i just ate a peanut.

it was good.

congratulations.
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:36 am

PA: I've been process mapping all morning with my manager and now i'm seeing everything in such a way Neutral

flow charts... they're everywhere. oh dear lord.
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  hey its that bar guy Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:26 am

PA: this is a pointless announcement..
hey its that bar guy
hey its that bar guy

Back to top Go down

Post  Aceface Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:58 am

hey its that bar guy wrote:PA: this is a pointless announcement..
PA: this one is slightly more pointless
Aceface
Aceface

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:31 am

PA: creepy little girls telling me to kill people...i'm out man, i'm out!
Jake
Jake

Back to top Go down

Post  Bronie Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:36 pm

Aceface wrote:

Suspect

I didn't understand most of that :p hahaha but thanks for your input Very Happy On the lighter side of news everything is all good again with me and Clancy today anyway. So until tomorrow I withdraw my disfuctionual PA Smile Hoooray for moody guys and my cowincidental ability to attract them.
Bronie
Bronie

Back to top Go down

Post  db Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:55 pm

PA: I are terrible. Everything is a double entendre.

Spoiler:
db
db

Back to top Go down

Post  samantha Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:02 pm

PA: I am so great. I am so great. Everybody love me I am so great!
samantha
samantha

Back to top Go down

Post  samantha Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:04 pm

P.s DB totally wants me in the sac, totally has ever since year 8 when we were besties. Lulz.

Hahahaha, does db stand for douchebag? tongue
samantha
samantha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:35 am

db wrote:PA: I are terrible. Everything is a double entendre.

Spoiler:

LMAO.

Pointless Announcements Thread - Page 14 Their-story-20070420034804390

"i'd like to double her entendre."
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next