Sad Brick Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10 Things That Aint Quite Emo (But quite long) By Alexisonice (the musical) IS ANYONE GOING TO TRY??!?

4 posters

Go down

10 Things That Aint Quite Emo (But quite long) By Alexisonice (the musical) IS ANYONE GOING TO TRY??!? Empty 10 Things That Aint Quite Emo (But quite long) By Alexisonice (the musical) IS ANYONE GOING TO TRY??!?

Post  The Sand Trout Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:33 am

Here's some fun for anyone out there willing to try Razz

1. "There's a man assigned to me And he checks on my stability. We discuss you every week. Then I rinse and rinse, repeat. And he charges by the tear, 'till I weep no more, strictly out of fear That I can't afford your love. And the moon just burns above."
2. "I'm sick of feeding my soul To people who'll never know Just how purposeless and empty they've grown Because the language confuses like computers refuse to understand how I'm feeling today"
3. "Lay down and you'll suffer. Would you die for your affliction? Held down, now you'll suffer. Would you kill for what destroys you?"
4. "Writing (Writing this letter to you) This letter to you. (I slice my wrists) Kill their leader (By way of paper scars and pictures frames) And watch his family die (Of all you left behind) Family die."
5. "It's 3:18, mouth tastes like the corpse of every pregnant teen, The minutes are hours, the hours are days, I feel infected by your presence, you speak in tongues, I smell the lies dancing on your blackened lungs"
6. "I want to know your fears, from your feet to the back of your ears. When they raise the landing gear will your heart stay here? If you could forgive me for being so brash, well you... you could hit me or whip me, I'd savor each lash."
7. "White tie black jacket. I ain't see you in a while. Your whites shine, black velvet. I ain't seen you in a while. You're slick, a slick and polished mess. I ain't seen you in a while. Lets just face the fact and get back to the basic form."
8. "And you used to be everything to me And now you're tired of fighting, Tired of fighting, Fighting yourself"
9. "I know that you're ashamed So bad it nearly kills you Don't you know that you're ashamed So much it almost kills you There's always something that makes you guilty There's still something that you're dying to tell me"
(And now The really long one to finsh it off)
10. "He laid emeralds in her eyes, oh but I'd already tried. a bracelet made of gold and scarlet thread around her wrist. and everything was wrong so we sang sentimental songs. Oh how seldom we belong but how elegant our kiss. and we painted crooked lies but we danced in perfect time to a love so much refined, we know not what it is until like a dullen wine we pour into a grief we know before but it's never quite like this. never quite like this. All I know now is regret, it follows like a silhouette along the cobblestone behind me, but has nothing to say except to innocently ask, a voice as delicate as glass, "Do you see me when we pass?" but I continue on my way."

well there you go kids have fun and brad is bar'd from this page (he googles) lol

Last edited by Alexisonice on Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Sand Trout
The Sand Trout

Back to top Go down

10 Things That Aint Quite Emo (But quite long) By Alexisonice (the musical) IS ANYONE GOING TO TRY??!? Empty Re: 10 Things That Aint Quite Emo (But quite long) By Alexisonice (the musical) IS ANYONE GOING TO TRY??!?

Post  Sarah Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:40 pm

2. muse - map of your head
4. alexisonfire - the kennedy curse
8. muse - dead star
9. argh thats a muse song aswell. i don't have it but i know it. is it ashamed?
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

10 Things That Aint Quite Emo (But quite long) By Alexisonice (the musical) IS ANYONE GOING TO TRY??!? Empty Re: 10 Things That Aint Quite Emo (But quite long) By Alexisonice (the musical) IS ANYONE GOING TO TRY??!?

Post  Bronie Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:04 am

Number 5 is a bring me the horizon song.

I dunno what the song is called...

hahaha you are so emo Rolling Eyes
Bronie
Bronie

http://www.myspace.com/broniecore

Back to top Go down

Post  The Sand Trout Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:37 am

bronie wrote:Number 5 is a bring me the horizon song.

I dunno what the song is called...

hahaha you are so emo Rolling Eyes
well im not marking it till its named!
The Sand Trout
The Sand Trout

Back to top Go down

Post  Aceface Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:42 am

POSTING COZ I CAN!!! YAYYYY!!!!
Aceface
Aceface

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down