Sad Brick Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round #2

3 posters

Go down

Round #2 Empty Round #2

Post  The Sand Trout Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:42 pm

Heres a few more cause i know that no ones going to even bother looking anyway LOLZ
well here's round #2 kiddos

1. "Punching slowly my mind can't change the speed. As my victims bleed. No matter what I do or how hard I try"
2. "Overdose and then indulge until you die. Pondering, we all ask the question why. Broken home, and then abandoned by your dad. And we are left the only family that you've ever had"
3. "Two nights ago I was shot, A bullet sunk straight through the skull, A friend pulled the trigger that silenced me"
4. "Darkened eyes you'll see, there is no hope, no savior in me (don't look this way, don't breathe this way, don't stare this way, anymore)"
5. "I started here so young and helped you get along Just did it for the love, and people healed through us Don't live your life in vain, don't take it out on me"
6. "Play your game and walk away, your integrity don't mean shit Crawl on me you fucking parasite, and I'm gonna take you out"
7. "Must have stabbed her fifty fucking times, I can't believe it, Ripped her heart out right before her eyes, Eyes over easy, eat it, eat it, eat it"
8. "There's nothing here to take for granted with each breath that we take the hands of time strip youth from our bodies And we fade memories remain as time goes on"
9. "Today I saw my brother Into hell, for evermore Choice there was no other I’m sad to say, it’s not the last time"
10. "Now I've mastered the art Of the open casket prayer and the singing guitar I found the rewards weren't half what I hoped for"

and no Google (B-RAD!) *little tm thingy*
and no youTube (ROOZA!) *yet more little tm thingy*
and......GO!
The Sand Trout
The Sand Trout

Back to top Go down

Round #2 Empty Re: Round #2

Post  Jake Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:09 pm

Alexisonice wrote:
3. "Two nights ago I was shot, A bullet sunk straight through the skull, A friend pulled the trigger that silenced me"

Avenged Sevenfold - Radiant Eclipse
Jake
Jake

Back to top Go down

Post  Aceface Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:42 am

POSTING COZ I CAN!!! YAYYYY!!!!
Aceface
Aceface

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content