Sad Brick Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashleigh\'s Lyric Game; Because I wanted to play too.

+2
Big Red
AshleighANARCHY
6 posters

Go down

Ashleigh\'s Lyric Game; Because I wanted to play too. Empty Ashleigh's Lyric Game; Because I wanted to play too.

Post  AshleighANARCHY Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:12 am

EDIT - Jeeeez. I dissapaear for a billion years and nobody has made any progress..... Ill put in chorus lines.....AND ARTISTS NAMES.

OK, This could NOT get ANY easier....

*puts iTunes on shuffle....*

1. I'm losing my mind, and I don't think you could save me this time. And it goes....On and On... "How long will this take to go, On and on when will I get through this? Welcome to my own doubt and doubt" by Sum 41

2. The fans buy the shirt, then they get the MP3, Music was product, Now it is a service.. "Hey Mr. Record Man, What's wrong with you, Still living off your catalogue, From 1982, Hey Mr. Record Man, Your system can't compete, It's the new artist model, File transfer complete" ALready given away; Download this Song - MC Lars

3. Its only in your head you feel left out, or looked down on...

4. Diversion and Aversion is the flavour of the day, Was it WMDs or Democracy? "They talk it up all day, they talk it up all night, They talk until their face turns blue - Red white and blue!" by Anti-Flag

5. Arms and legs in between, Caught inside a stupid dream, Look for her, but cannot see, I give up I give up, theres no time to believe "I'm paralyzed, I'm paralyzed, Stuck in the middle, And I'm paralyzed" By Rock Kills Kid

6. Well I guess it would be nice, if I could touch your body, Well I know not everybody has a body like you..

7. Kill me tonight, bury me here, The taste of my blood will have softened your tears, wasting away, wasting these days... "This situation, I wish I could walk away" By Hot Like (A) Robot

8. Your clothes never wear as well the next day, and your hair never falls in quite the same way, you never seem to run out of things to say...

9. Into your heart I got the dagger, The metaphor will suffice for now, Get in my bed...I wanna kill you, Show you mine, If you show me how...

10. Shes out of luck and out of hope and out of cigarettes, Misunderstood with naked pictures on the internet...

BONUS:
#1 : To be despised, To be loved, To be Dreamt of, To be sold - out of the inside, I dont care, Im right in the middle. (IS CHORUS) Pre Chorus (Bridge) : "Wipe that smile all off your fucking face (Then I say to you), Wipe that smile all off your face (Then I say to you)" By Timbaland ft. Fall Out Boy

#2: I wasnt born, so much as I fell out. Nobody seemed to notice me... "I'm all lost in the Supermarket, Can no longer shop happily, Came in here for a special offer - a guarenteed personality..."

Last edited by AshleighANARCHY on Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:06 am; edited 5 times in total
AshleighANARCHY
AshleighANARCHY

Back to top Go down

Ashleigh\'s Lyric Game; Because I wanted to play too. Empty Re: Ashleigh\'s Lyric Game; Because I wanted to play too.

Post  Big Red Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:17 am

3. Its only in your head you feel left out, or looked down on...
Jimmy Eat World - The Middle
Big Red
Big Red

Back to top Go down

Ashleigh\'s Lyric Game; Because I wanted to play too. Empty Re: Ashleigh\'s Lyric Game; Because I wanted to play too.

Post  Big Red Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:17 am

6. Well I guess it would be nice, if I could touch your body, Well I know not everybody has a body like you..
Limpbizkit - Faith
Big Red
Big Red

Back to top Go down

Post  Stoo Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:20 am

6. Faith - Not sure who by.
8. Story of a Girl - Once again, not sure who by.
Stoo
Stoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:28 am

Braddles wrote:
Limpbizkit - Faith

argh as much as i hate limp bizkit, that would be way better than it being the George Michael version.
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Red Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:31 am

Stoo wrote:
8. Story of a Girl - Once again, not sure who by.

Nine Days, awesome song. so summery
Big Red
Big Red

Back to top Go down

Post  Stoo Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:48 pm

10 is Modern Swinger - The Pink Spiders
Stoo
Stoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Stoo Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:49 pm

9 is Metal Now - Say Anything.
Stoo
Stoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Aceface Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:41 am

POSTING COZ I CAN!!! YAYYYY!!!!
Aceface
Aceface

Back to top Go down

Post  AshleighANARCHY Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:59 pm

P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C.

-_-
AshleighANARCHY
AshleighANARCHY

Back to top Go down

Post  Stoo Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:04 pm

(Edited because I'm rad.)
Alright, I'll guess then..

Bonus #2 is that lost in the supermarket song, by The Clash, i think.

You should give me that song.
Stoo
Stoo

Back to top Go down

Post  hey its that bar guy Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:37 am

AshleighANARCHY wrote:EDIT - Jeeeez. I dissapaear for a billion years and nobody has made any progress..... Ill put in chorus lines.....

2. The fans buy the shirt, then they get the MP3, Music was product, Now it is a service.. "Hey Mr. Record Man, What's wrong with you, Still living off your catalogue, From 1982, Hey Mr. Record Man, Your system can't compete, It's the new artist model, File transfer complete"

"

1985 -bowling for soup.
hey its that bar guy
hey its that bar guy

Back to top Go down

Post  AshleighANARCHY Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:56 am

hey its that bar guy wrote:
AshleighANARCHY wrote:EDIT - Jeeeez. I dissapaear for a billion years and nobody has made any progress..... Ill put in chorus lines.....

2. The fans buy the shirt, then they get the MP3, Music was product, Now it is a service.. "Hey Mr. Record Man, What's wrong with you, Still living off your catalogue, From 1982, Hey Mr. Record Man, Your system can't compete, It's the new artist model, File transfer complete"

"

1985 -bowling for soup.

Its now a Bowling for Soup song - Butttttt the lead singer of Bowling for Soup sings the chorus...
AshleighANARCHY
AshleighANARCHY

Back to top Go down

Post  hey its that bar guy Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:52 am

huh .. its nto bowling for soup?
hey its that bar guy
hey its that bar guy

Back to top Go down

Post  AshleighANARCHY Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:55 am

Yeah. I did mean not, Im just shit at speeeling. lol.

Im getting ready to just post who their by.
AshleighANARCHY
AshleighANARCHY

Back to top Go down

Post  hey its that bar guy Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:55 am

lol stupid bands doign covers sucks.. ruins all my guesses.
hey its that bar guy
hey its that bar guy

Back to top Go down

Post  AshleighANARCHY Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:09 am

Its not a cover lol. Its MC Lars. (yeah im cool.) "download this song"
AshleighANARCHY
AshleighANARCHY

Back to top Go down

Post  hey its that bar guy Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:44 am

arhh thats the one i meanttt to write.. bahahaha
hey its that bar guy
hey its that bar guy

Back to top Go down

Post  AshleighANARCHY Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:01 am

Sureeee.

Ah fuckit. Im putting the name of the artist down now too. see if ANYONE is capable of getting any.. (lolz.)
AshleighANARCHY
AshleighANARCHY

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down