Sad Brick Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reasons why i love/hate melton

+5
Big Red
Sarah
Jake
AshleighANARCHY
The Sand Trout
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Reasons why i love/hate melton - Page 2 Empty Re: Reasons why i love/hate melton

Post  Jake Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:28 am

ouch...why dont you just rape my wallet lol
Jake
Jake

Back to top Go down

Reasons why i love/hate melton - Page 2 Empty Re: Reasons why i love/hate melton

Post  Sarah Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:28 am

sorry man i've gotta make a living somehow.
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:31 am

fine...FINE, THATS FINE
Jake
Jake

Back to top Go down

Post  macca Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:30 am

totaly lost the point here. but any who i hate melton cause we have a creepy skelenton horse in the middle and every time i look at it its facing a different way!!!
macca
macca
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:55 am

macca wrote:totaly lost the point here. but any who i hate melton cause we have a creepy skelenton horse in the middle and every time i look at it its facing a different way!!!

lol at certain times it's eyes and nostrils go red aswell. it freaked the fuck out of me the first time i saw it happen. stupid clocktower.
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Bronie Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:05 am

The wooden poo thing that is suppose to be a horse concerns me more.
Bronie
Bronie

http://www.myspace.com/broniecore

Back to top Go down

Post  macca Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:19 am

lol yay for the wooden poo lol
macca
macca
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bronie Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:54 am

Why I hate Melton?

I hate Melton because there is a lot of people here that complain about Melton being a shit hole but then if they hate it so much why don't they move? Or make serious plans to move? If you can't afford then work for it. So what if you have friends and family here... they'll still be here (probably complainning about Melton) and you can visit them.

Why do people complain about how there isn't anything to do in Melton? We have Pure and Q and we have pubs and a country club. If there isn't anything to do there or you are sick of them go somewhere else. There are other places in Melb/Vic. If it really concerns you that much then why don't you approach Q or Pure and discuss a theme night or live music or something different to bring some entertainment back to Melton? Why not go to the extreme and look into opening your own club/bar/venue? Why not organize an event using one of our venues? WHY THE HELL COMPLAIN AND NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT? There is always something to do.

That is all for now. But I'm hot on this topic at the moment.
Bronie
Bronie

http://www.myspace.com/broniecore

Back to top Go down

Post  db Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:05 pm

Hate: 9 year old boys and the 14 year old boys and girls who their with, who all think it's hilarious to call some guy they are sitting near on a train "cum-cheek" and "cum rag" and girls sitting near him "cum bucket"s etc. The boy is fucking 9 year old. I swear I would have got a slap or something for saying someone half as bad as that (but then again, I wouldn't really know because I would say or see the need to say those things as I was taught respect and shit, amiright?)

Love: uhmhm.. one of the 14 year old girls was <censored to hide paedophilic tendencies>.

Or something
db
db

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:15 am

db wrote:Hate: 9 year old boys and the 14 year old boys and girls who their with, who all think it's hilarious to call some guy they are sitting near on a train "cum-cheek" and "cum rag" and girls sitting near him "cum bucket"s etc. The boy is fucking 9 year old. I swear I would have got a slap or something for saying someone half as bad as that (but then again, I wouldn't really know because I would say or see the need to say those things as I was taught respect and shit, amiright?)

Love: uhmhm.. one of the 14 year old girls was <censored to hide paedophilic tendencies>.

Or something

I suppose that's not really limited to Melton... Some of the language capacity kids have is astounding nowadays. I still don't swear in front of my parents or anything like that, and I'm almost 20. Things such as the above I still wouldn't say, and although I'm known to frequently resort to profund language, it's usually only the same few words over, and nothing too colourful.

Things have changed... I wish everyone was a little more polite and parents could teach their children some respect.
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2