Sad Brick Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you like in a video game?

5 posters

Go down

What do you like in a video game? Empty What do you like in a video game?

Post  7ames Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:40 pm

i thought a thread would be good where you can say what you like and dont like about games. maybe even give a small review of new games that you play!

so ill start off with the PSP game Monster Hunter.
i Really like the fact that the gameplay is better in Multiplayer than Single Player! fighting giant dragons with a mate and getting items to make a sword thats twice your size is just so fun. the only thing that isnt that great about it is the loading times when switching areas, and you do that alot! and a minor bug in the game is that the small monsters that u usually dont bother with, dont update on both psp's during multiplayer. Eg. if theres a raptor hanging around and i run up and hit it. on my screen itll go flying and then die. but on the other psp's screen it'll just die.
to wrap it up. its good fun but like everything it has a few small bugs that one can easily ignore.
7ames
7ames

Back to top Go down

What do you like in a video game? Empty Re: What do you like in a video game?

Post  Jake Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:32 am

Plain and easy...Kingdom Hearts, great storyline & awesome gameplay
Jake
Jake

Back to top Go down

Post  7ames Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:49 pm

What makes the Zelda games so good?? i love the games but i dont know why.. theres alot of "rescue the princess" games out there. so why does Zelda always stand out from the crowed!!??
7ames
7ames

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:57 pm

the story line is well excuted, the game play is fantastic, and the side missions make it way more interesting than most games. The characters are memorable also, which only adds to it's appeal.

i looove link Very Happy if he were real, i'd marry him.
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:18 am

The guy who actually made that game is devastated that he made such a good game, he feels that every other zelda game is shit! i will have to find the interview
Jake
Jake

Back to top Go down

Post  7ames Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:19 am

Rock Band:

ill start by saying that its WAYYY better than guitar hero world tour.
even tho the 2 games are so close to being the same thing you have to look at this little things. Such as in GH:WT it takes ages to load any screen and making a character to Rock with is kool but completely pointless as if u stop to look at ur lil character rocking around then you miss 50 notes. Another downer for GH:WT is that you cant have 2 guitars playing in the Band so its a race to go guitar and the looser is stuck with Bass. whereas RB you can pick guitar and it might give you the bass notes anyway but atleast u think ur still playing as guitar lol. Rock Bands song list is so much better. and most songs are the actual bands songs and not a cover version for the game. there are a few that are covers but just a small handful. Star Power is called energy lol the notes to hit to get the "energy" all appear as a whitey/yellow so it can get a bit confusing but when u activate the 'energy' the fretboard or highway or whatever you wanna call it gets this yellow pattern which u hardly notice and the regular notes stay the same colour. so as far as star power/energy notes are concerned RB is reversed from GH

Now the bad parts. Rock Band is not compatible with GH's drum kit or mic. which totally sucks coz who wants 2 chunky drum kits around when u can only use them on the 1 game. So u have to decide which game ur gonna get the drums for if u want drums that is. atleast the guitars cross over but still...
moving on.. when u create a Profile its only set for Solo or Multiplayer. which is think is really gay coz if u make a solo profile and unlock half the songs. then a mate comes over and u want to play together and unlock the rest of the songs, then u can either take turns on the solo profile or you have to start again.

and I think that's about it..
7ames
7ames

Back to top Go down

Post  Daneo Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:22 pm

Sarah wrote:the story line is well excuted, the game play is fantastic, and the side missions make it way more interesting than most games. The characters are memorable also, which only adds to it's appeal.

what kind of sick marriage would that be???? Link doesn't talk.....at all.......
Daneo
Daneo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:20 am

if he was real he'd talk Sad
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  db Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:03 am

Daneo wrote:
Sarah wrote:
what kind of sick marriage would that be???? Link doesn't talk.....at all.......

that may be why she'd marry him
db
db

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down