Sad Brick Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's the end of the world.. As we know it.

+8
Jake
AshleighANARCHY
macca
adumb!
Sarah
samantha
Big Red
Stoo
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

It's the end of the world.. As we know it. - Page 2 Empty Re: It's the end of the world.. As we know it.

Post  macca Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:20 am

Braddles wrote:for anyone interested, it will be shown over a live webcast tomorrow afternoon (5:30) on the CERN website, just before the world goes black at 5:30:01.

or we could watch it on the 6.00 news lol if we are still around lol
macca
macca
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's the end of the world.. As we know it. - Page 2 Empty Re: It's the end of the world.. As we know it.

Post  Stoo Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:40 am

Well thanks Jas, I love you too.. Crying or Very sad

Well, for everyone that doesn't think the world's going to end, we'll see who has the last laugh.. In the dark..
Stoo
Stoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:48 am

i like the dark...

still people. FOUR FREAKIN' YEARS. that's how long it will "reportedly" take for these black holes to become big enough to suck the world into them. and hey maybe it's not so bad, no one really knows the true properties of a black hole. maybe we'll come out in some parallel universe where the world is made of chocolate Very Happy
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Stoo Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:51 am

Thats what's fucking with me, what the FUCK is on the other side of an event horison? If we get sucked in, what the fuck will happen?
It could be a land full of doodles.. Or chocolate doodles..
I think I need to go lie down for a bit, all this thinking is fucking with my head.
Stoo
Stoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:52 am

Stoo wrote:
It could be a land full of doodles.. Or chocolate doodles..
that could be interesting...
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Stoo Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:53 am

I'd be full within minutes..
Stoo
Stoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:57 am

although while i think it's a cool experiment and if succesful will pretty much ultimately disprove the theory of creation and a "higher" being, if it WERE that dangerous they wouldn't be able to do it. this machine has taken over a decade to build and we're only just hearing about it now.

if it were that a big of a risk, how would the approval of such an experiment be gained?

I'm actually surprised the churches aren't all over this shit. maybe the catholic priests are too busy getting bus-ay with little boys to worry about boycotting such an experiment which would make their lives work a little less well... meaningful.

hmmm. that was a little harsh on my behalf.

sorry i don't have a problem with religion, just the atrocities that occur in the name of it.

to quote Dogma...

"Rufus: He still digs humanity, but it bothers Him to see the shit that gets carried out in His name - wars, bigotry, televangelism. But especially the factioning of all the religions. He said humanity took a good idea and, like always, built a belief structure on it.
Bethany: Having beliefs isn't good?
Rufus: I think it's better to have ideas. You can change an idea. Changing a belief is trickier. Life should malleable and progressive; working from idea to idea permits that. Beliefs anchor you to certain points and limit growth; new ideas can't generate. Life becomes stagnant."
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:58 am

please don't let me get into ranting about religion... i'll make another thread for that if i so choose.
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Stoo Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:00 am

Lol, ok calm down Sarah..

Back to what this topic is about.. My 'roids..
Stoo
Stoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:11 am

they have cream for it! ask jenny when she joins the forum, she works in a pharmacy Wink
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Stoo Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:13 am

Oh good.. It was really starting to interfere with my bike riding..
Stoo
Stoo

Back to top Go down

Post  macca Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:15 am

bahahaha i thought u were sayin jenny has them lol

yeah well im just pissed that i dint know about it eairlier.

btw its all a conspiracy to cover up somthin bigger that is about to happen. it always is.
macca
macca
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stoo Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:17 am

They're going to steal Christmas?
Stoo
Stoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:19 am

those bastards.
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  macca Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:38 am

no not christmas lets kick there buts lol.

i was thinkin somthin more along the lines of atomic explosion on another country lol
macca
macca
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stoo Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:42 am

Lmao, so everyone's all enthraled watching the machine start up, and then allovasudden.. BAM! Paris gets blown up?

Not that there'd be any retaliation..
Stoo
Stoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:43 am

i'm going to end it....
and i mean it this time!!!

FINE I WONT DO IT THEN
Jake
Jake

Back to top Go down

Post  macca Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:59 am

yeah stoo thats exactaly wat i mean lol
macca
macca
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:09 am

i think this experiment has been pushed back to next week. you know what that means? it means i get paid before it, and i get in a last jager friday. better make this one count ey?

haha. the worlds not gunna end you crazy people.
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:57 am

Jokes on you if it does
wont your face be read hahaha
Jake
Jake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:07 pm

probably, might be red aswell.

well if we're gunna die it's gunna happen within the next couple of hours. awesome. at least it means i don't have to work in this fucking place anymore.
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  samantha Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:41 pm

What time are we all meant to be dying?
Or is it passed & we survived?
samantha
samantha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:46 pm

tonights just the test run

proper experiment is next wednesday at 5.30
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:53 pm

WERE ALL GOING TO DIE AAARGGGGHHHHH

RUN FOR THE HILLS DAMMIT
Jake
Jake

Back to top Go down

Post  samantha Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:11 pm

Whats the point of running for the hills if were all going to die anyways?
samantha
samantha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next