Sad Brick Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pointless Announcements Thread

+11
AshleighANARCHY
Stoo
macca
The Sand Trout
Aceface
samantha
Bronie
hey its that bar guy
steve
Big Red
Sarah
15 posters

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

Pointless Announcements Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Pointless Announcements Thread

Post  Aceface Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:09 am

P.A: I'm nearly finished New Moon (I'm so effing lazy) I LOVED the Romeo & Juliet twist, that was cool!
Aceface
Aceface

Back to top Go down

Pointless Announcements Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Pointless Announcements Thread

Post  Sarah Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:11 am

Aceface wrote:P.A: I'm nearly finished New Moon (I'm so effing lazy) I LOVED the Romeo & Juliet twist, that was cool!

Ohhhh so did I Very Happy

I'm a complete sucker for Shakespeare, it's why I loved New Moon even more.
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:13 am

PA: Reception is so fricken boring... I've totally got nothing to do. I wanna go get my book and keep reading, but I'll probs get busted Sad
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Aceface Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:21 am

PA: my book is in the car.. might go get it =]
Aceface
Aceface

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Red Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:38 am

PA:
Aceface wrote:i like doodles.
Big Red
Big Red

Back to top Go down

Post  hey its that bar guy Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:41 am

lol. you figure out if you want a lift yet brad?
hey its that bar guy
hey its that bar guy

Back to top Go down

Post  samantha Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:57 am

PA: Aisah & Sarah!
Hurry up and finish Eclipse & then Breaking Dawn so i will FINALLY have someone to discuss them with!
samantha
samantha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:00 am

PA: I'm on it!!!! *runs to office to get book*
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  samantha Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:06 am

You have till boxing day, then we can all stay up late/all night and discuss how totally awesome they are!
samantha
samantha

Back to top Go down

Post  hey its that bar guy Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:08 am

PA: boxing day is gonna be wicked..
alexis .. and perhaps sarah will be the only ones why know why Cool
hey its that bar guy
hey its that bar guy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:10 am

Samantha wrote:You have till boxing day, then we can all stay up late/all night and discuss how totally awesome they are!

easily done!!

I'll read them again whilst we're up there I think. Lay on the beach and read Very Happy sounds good to me!!
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:11 am

hey its that bar guy wrote:PA: boxing day is gonna be wicked..

erm... it'll be wicked cause i'll offically be on holidays.
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  hey its that bar guy Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:15 am

Sarah wrote:
hey its that bar guy wrote:PA: boxing day is gonna be wicked..

erm... it'll be wicked cause i'll offically be on holidays.

well that .. and cause the boxing day fucktion is always fun.. hmm perhaps you might not know.. lol
hey its that bar guy
hey its that bar guy

Back to top Go down

Post  samantha Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:19 am

Sarah wrote:
Samantha wrote:You have till boxing day, then we can all stay up late/all night and discuss how totally awesome they are!

easily done!!

I'll read them again whilst we're up there I think. Lay on the beach and read Very Happy sounds good to me!!

Thats my plan too.
I read them in less than 24 hours each when I first read them.
I couldn't put them down.

I'm rereading the series for a 4th time, & I still love them as much as I first did.
I'm about 1/3 through New Moon (hurry up Aisah, I'm going to overtake you Razz), but I'm taking the others to Torquay & 'The Host'.
samantha
samantha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:24 am

Samantha wrote:
Sarah wrote:

easily done!!

Thats my plan too.
I read them in less than 24 hours each when I first read them.
I couldn't put them down.

I'm rereading the series for a 4th time, & I still love them as much as I first did.
I'm about 1/3 through New Moon (hurry up Aisah, I'm going to overtake you Razz), but I'm taking the others to Torquay & 'The Host'.

Very nice Very Happy

I read New Moon all yesterday, such a lazy yet totally worth it Sunday Very Happy
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  samantha Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:40 am

Eclipse & Breaking Dawn are awesome! You'll enjoy them.
How far into Eclipse are you?

P.s You should probz make it as one of those spoiler things, so Aisah doesnt accidently read it.
samantha
samantha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:47 am

hmmm not very far into it i only started this morning

Spoiler:
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Aceface Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:09 am

P.A: I need to ventilate. Union Hotlines SUCK! I've been directed to so many today, and all of them seem to think it's okay that I'm stuck doing open for inspections without a real estates license! I almost NEVER have sick days because it's just me and the boss here, so there's no one to cover for me (which is unfair, if he can't afford to have backup then he shouldn't have a receptionist/slave either) but today I was just WRECKED from working all the time and never having a sick day or an RDO. I asked for one, he goes off at me! Whenever he has personal commitments or whatever, he leaves.. gives no notice and he's gone for the rest of the day. But I am expected to come into work sick. It's not fucking right!! Today when the boss told me off over the phone for wanting a sick day, he said "maybe it's about time I hired someone else" and I said, "maybe you should". Then I get to work expecting to be blasted, and I was completely ready for it because I was so angry I was ready to telll him why I was pissed off and that I quit! Then he doesn't mention a word about it!! So now I'm looking for an opportunity to tell him I've had enough. On the plus side, I am apparantly able to make a claim for my being under-paid even after I stop working here so I may be entitled to a payout.
P.A: Stop treating me with no respect. You used to complain when I didn't say a word to you when we went out. Then someone talked to me about it and gave me a new perspective on things, so I made the effort to be friendly. But now, you're back to being a smart arse and making degrading comments, for fucks sake I'm human and I've had enough. So here are your choices and make it last because I'm sick of this. I'm happy to be civil, to talk to you, even to be your friend.. but none of these degrading, sexist comments that constantly make me feel stupid. That's hardly civil. OR. If it's THAT hard to converse with me without making me feel like I am lower than dirt, DON'T say hi to me at parties. Don't say a word. Don't even LOOK at me. Pretend I don't exist. But don't you dare complain that I havn't said anything to you, because all I'm doing is protecting myself from your insults. I actually had a lot of degrading comments on the weekend which I'm sure you're all happy enough to think it's a joke, but I'm sick of this bullshit I get. (By this I mean, it wasn't coming just from one person. Thanks guys) You think it's okay because I'm a girl? You think I'm just gunna cop it and put up with it? I deserve better.

Last edited by Aceface on Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I left out more bitching material.)
Aceface
Aceface

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:14 am

PA: Aisah is rad Very Happy
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Red Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:17 am

*hugs for ACE!!!!* please dont destory me............
Big Red
Big Red

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:18 am

PA: Aisah is totally gunna stick it to the man... fight tha powah!
APA: I'm proud Very Happy
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Red Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:25 am

^^^ destory her! she likes it rough!

Pointless Announcements Thread - Page 3 227673 Pointless Announcements Thread - Page 3 227673 Pointless Announcements Thread - Page 3 227673 Pointless Announcements Thread - Page 3 227673 Pointless Announcements Thread - Page 3 227673 Pointless Announcements Thread - Page 3 227673 Pointless Announcements Thread - Page 3 227673 Pointless Announcements Thread - Page 3 227673 Pointless Announcements Thread - Page 3 227673 Pointless Announcements Thread - Page 3 227673 Pointless Announcements Thread - Page 3 227673
Big Red
Big Red

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:28 am

Big Red wrote:^^^ destory her! she likes it rough!

Pointless Announcements Thread - Page 3 227673 Pointless Announcements Thread - Page 3 227673 Pointless Announcements Thread - Page 3 227673 Pointless Announcements Thread - Page 3 227673 Pointless Announcements Thread - Page 3 227673 Pointless Announcements Thread - Page 3 227673 Pointless Announcements Thread - Page 3 227673 Pointless Announcements Thread - Page 3 227673 Pointless Announcements Thread - Page 3 227673 Pointless Announcements Thread - Page 3 227673 Pointless Announcements Thread - Page 3 227673

why would you tell her that?! she already knows Wink
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Red Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:47 am

Sarah wrote:
Big Red wrote:^^^ destory her! she likes it rough!

why would you tell her that?! she already knows Wink

i refuse to comment on the grounds i may be destoryed.
Big Red
Big Red

Back to top Go down

Post  Aceface Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:51 am

P.A I feel a little better now.
Aceface
Aceface

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next