Sad Brick Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brads Lyrics II

3 posters

Go down

Brads Lyrics II Empty Brads Lyrics II

Post  Big Red Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:03 am

If your bored, give these a shot. good luck kids.

1. "She calls me from the cold, Just when I was low, feeling short of stable, And all that she intends, And all she keeps inside, isn't on the label"
2. "Come fly with me tonight, Come carry me away from all these troubles in my life"
3. "Your bottles' almost empty, You know this can't go on, Because of you my mind is always racing, The needles' breaking your skin"
4. "I feel so alone again, I know that I need you, To help me make it through the night, And I pray that you believe in me "
5. "When passion's lost and all the trust is gone, Way too far, for way too long, Children crying, cast out and neglected"
6. "She screams in silence, A sullen riot penetrating through her mind, Waiting for a sign to smash the silence, With the brick of self control"
7. "And can't the band play on? Just listen, they play my song, Ash to ash, Dust to dust, Fade to black"
8. "You pops caught you smoking and he said, "No way!" That hypocrite smokes two packs a day"
9. "She’s a good girl, loves her mama, Loves Jesus and America too, Shes a good girl, crazy ’bout Elvis, Loves horses and her boyfriend too"
10. "They don't listen, Hold my breath as I rise, They don't listen, Hold my beath 'till I die, Once and for all"
Big Red
Big Red

Back to top Go down

Brads Lyrics II Empty Re: Brads Lyrics II

Post  Sarah Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:14 am

1. fuel - shimmer
6. green day - she
8. you gotta fight (dun dun) for your right (dun dun)... to parrrrrrrtayyyy!! fight for your right - beastie boys
9. freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee faaaalllllllllllling - tom petty
10. rest here my brother - birds of tokyo
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  69vodkanipples Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:17 am

3. 3 days grace- its all over
2. umm I think its breaking point- promise keeper??
4. 12 stones ROCK!!!! -let go
5. Mudvayne- so cold
7. The memory remains- Metallica

69vodkanipples

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down