Sad Brick Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Song Lyrics IV

2 posters

Go down

Song Lyrics IV Empty Song Lyrics IV

Post  Sarah Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:23 am

I'm that bored I'm making another.

15 Songs.

iPod is on shuffle, picking random lines from songs. Good Luck.
------------------------

1. This world's so twisted, you can still make a change. Protect and care for all around, stop the spread of hate.

2. You're never gonna see the summer, this season is coming, long and hard. This town is going under. This season is going to kill us all.

3. Water is my eye, most faithful mirror. Fearless on my breath. Teardrop on the fire of a confession, fearless on my breath.

4. Save your breath I'm not listening. Frail, like wretch, soft and sinking. If you could save yourself what would you find? Crave the truth like I'm craving mine.

5. Too much sour milk and honey, is that all that I've really got?

6. I just jumped a train that never stops, so now somehow I'll know I never finished payin' for my ride. Just n' someone pushed a gun into my hand, tell me I'm the type of man to fight the fight that I'll require.

7. Found myself just the other day, inthe backyard of a friend's place, thinking about you.

8. If you were abused, find someone to help you. I know you were used, what are you gonna do?

9. About a hundred years ago now, thought I was left for dead. Soliloquy, she was my... A picture, a wake, my metaphoric friend.

10. Did I hear you say that you believe in angels? I guess I bring the devil out in you. But we can both remove our halos cause even an angel needs love too.

11. There are things in this life I would rather not sacrifice. You girl I cannot live without and you know there's no doubt that all I mind's losing you.

12. When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me...

13. Theres something about the way you move, I see your mouth in slow motion when you sing. More subtle than something someone contrives, your movements echo that I have seen the real thing.

14. In the right light, study becomes insight. But the system that dissed us, teaches us to read and write.

15. Survived the plague, floated the flood. Just peeked our heads above the mud. No one's immune, deafening bells. My god, will we survive ourselves?
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Song Lyrics IV Empty Re: Song Lyrics IV

Post  _alyss Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:33 am

7.[ Found myself just the other day, inthe backyard of a friend's place, thinking about you. ] pete murray, Beautiful

_alyss

Back to top Go down